How strong is your self-belief?
Having a solid sense of self-belief is one of THE biggest factors affecting how fulfilling, content and in-flow and easy life feels. Yet sometimes we can get caught up in a spiralling downward cycle and begin to lose sight of our belief in ourselves and our true sense of self without even realising. And that state can be crippling as I know only too well.
Here are 5 signs that show you’re on a downward cycle and need to readdress how you’re living life …
- working all the hours, pushing, striving, being busy
- taking yet another course or qualification
- regularly turning to others for advice, opinion, guidance or expertise
- feeling frustrated, full of doubt or fear or overthinking, feeling numb to life
- feeling stuck or frequently losing your momentum and motivation
If any of these resonate, the simplest and quickest way back to cultivating a strong sense of self-belief is to
❣️Recognise the signs (good, we’ve ticked that one!)
❣️Stop and reflect on where you’re giving your power away and why that might be
❣️Tune in to what would feel good for you – what would feel better
❣️Do or change one thing you could do to take a step towards that feeling
❣️Repeat the cycle until these symptoms no longer apply or don’t occur very often
Sometimes it’s just being made conscious of being in a vicious cycle that helps stop you spiralling down into the depths.
With love, Jo